The PIR Timer is a fully automatic device which controls various power loads through the detection of body heat. Activated by the detection of moving body heat, the lighting or power load will then stay on for a preset period of time.
If body heat is no longer detected, the time period will elapse and the load will be switched off. An internal light sensor will keep the lighting switched off when sufficient ambient light is available, further increasing the energy saving potential of the PIR Timer. The unit also has an override switch on the faceplate.
- Fits into 25mm depth back boxes
- Time settings from 2 mins to 2 hours
- Lux level control
- 360˚ detection
- 5 -7 m detection range
- 3 wire (Live, switch live and neutral required)
- Suitable for lighting, heating, ventilation systems and contactor coils.
- Suitable for use in any area where control will help reduce energy usage
- 240V a.c. / 50Hz
- 16A lighting load
- CE Marked
- Complies with BS EN 60669, 60669-1, 60669-2-1, 60669-2-3.
- Power Consumption 0.5W
- Flame Retardant ABS material
- RoHS compliant