The Columbus® pneumatic timer is an easy to fit and cost effective way of automatically turning lighting off after a set period of time. Pushing the button switches the contacts and activates the time delay, which can be set at installation anywhere between 5 seconds and 5 minutes (Note timings are approximate).
- For LED, Fluorescent (6 fittings max) and incandescent lighting
- Available in white finish
- No neutral required
- Replaces existing single gang wall switch
- 5 seconds to 5 minutes adjustable activation
- The unit has single or double contacts as standard and can be fitted to existing single gang switches, making it a perfect low cost energy saving solution in areas such as stairways, corridors and storerooms.