This remote timer is ideal for use with an Elkay activator switch and other retractive or momentary activated switches. It is also useful where the time adjustment is to be protected from end users making unauthorised timing alterations. This intelligent unit provides variable timing selection via-dip switch selection. The unit has a blank faceplate and is therefore tamper proof.
On installation the timing delay can be set for periods of between 2 minutes and 2 hours.
- 16A any load type (requires Capacitor PFCC-1 for all types of low wattage and LED loads and Contactor)
- For general purpose loads including resistive loads and incandescent / fluorescent lighting
- 3 wire (Live, Switch live and Neutral required)
- Can be interlinked with Elkay activator, Retractive or Momentary Switches
- Clip on front plate 8mm deep
- Fits into 25mm depth back boxes
- Time setting from 2 mins to 2 hours
- The Remote Timer is designed for general purpose loads, which enables it to be used on a variety of applications from lighting through to heating and ventilation. As it can be connected to a wide variety of activator or momentary switches, it provides installers with a large choice of activating switch.
- 240V a.c. / 50Hz
- 16A Maximum Load
- CE Marked
- Complies with BS EN 60669, 60669-1, 60669-2-1, 60669-2-3.
- Power Consumption 0.5W
- Flame Retardant ABS material
- RoHS complaint