The ceiling mounted Elkay easyDALi PIR has full DALI flexibility and is the intelligent sensor element of the Elkay easyDALi system, automatically addressing the lighting ballasts without the need for expensive programming controllers.
The PIR is switched on by the detection of moving body heat within a specified range. When this moving body heat is no longer detected the unit will dim down the luminaires and eventually switch off. It will also automatically harvest available daylight to maximise energy savings.
With the dual purpose remote control it is possible to set dimming time delays and Room and Corridor options. There are also helpful coloured feedback LEDs to make programming easier.
- Presence and absence detection
- Automatic daylight harvesting
- Settable time modes including 4 room options and 4 corridor options
- Basic Luminaire set up without commissioning tools
- Broadcast and group functions
- Manual Lux Level and sensitivity control
- Walk Test mode
- 360o Detection
- 6-7m detection range
- Coloured feedback LEDs
- Can control LED and fluorescent easyDALi luminaires
- Lifetime adjustment with dual purpose remote control
- Suitable for commercial and institutional easyDALi lighting applications