8.30am – 5pm: Monday – Thursday
8.30am – 2.30pm: Friday
Closed: Saturday & Sunday
Phone: +44(0)28 90 616505 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All deliveries to the UK Mainland are 2-3 days as standard. All deliveries to Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are ‘Next Day’ as standard. All Elkay deliveries are completed by competent, insured, traceable couriers.
Delivery costs are calculated based on weight and size.
Deliveries over £150 (Excl. VAT) are FREE OF CHARGE (UK Mainland, NI and ROI Only). This only applies to products ordered through Elkay.co.uk.
Same Day Dispatch
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 12 Noon ‘Same Day’ (Monday-Thursday).
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 11am ‘Same Day’ (Friday).
Orders placed on Fridays and over the weekend period (Saturday & Sunday) as well as holiday periods will be processed and dispatched the next working day.
Orders are subject to stock availability.
If you need an item NEXT DAY by a certain time, please contact us as early as possible so that we can facilitate your order. An extra charge may apply to guarantee timed deliveries on a certain day.
Should you require a tracking number for your consignment please contact us by email at email@example.com stating your FULL NAME and your unique ORDER REFERENCE number and we will endeavour to confirm this for you ASAP.
All deliveries must be signed for, please ensure there is someone available to do so.
Proof of Delivery provided by our courier partners is deemed sufficient to confirm that delivery has been received.
Any missing items or damaged boxes/packages should be signed for as such with the courier by the customer. Please mark as received damaged if this is the case.
Should any discrepancies/ issues only become apparent upon opening packaging Elkay require that these are communicated within 3 working days of receipt of goods.
Elkay offer an option of picking up your order from our Head Office in Dunmurry, Belfast (BT17 9HU). Orders placed before 12 Noon can be collected from 3pm onwards subject to our opening hours stated above.
All online collections should report to front reception and state their FULL NAME and unique ORDER REFERENCE number.
Customers outside the UK Mainland, NI and ROI
Elkay welcomes buyers from the Channel Islands, IOM, Scilly Isles, Western Isles, Shetland & Orkney Islands as well as international buyers however, we do ask you to contact us for a competitive delivery quotation.
If you qualify for a zero VAT invoice, then please contact us before you buy.
Goods correctly supplied can only be returned with the company’s written agreement.
- All product return requests are subject to review and prior to approval, at the sole discretion of Elkay. In particular, bespoke/ tailored/ non-standard products are likely not be accepted.
- Credits due will only be issued upon receipt and inspection of goods as above. Where a return is agreed to be accepted, the charge for re-handling/ packaging/ stocking is 20% of net goods value. Minimum charge of £40 net.
- If the reason for return is damaged on delivery by us this must be requested in writing to Elkay within 3 days of goods being received and the POD must be marked as RECEIVED DAMAGED at the time of delivery.
- If the reason for return is faulty goods then the product must be authorised, and collection arranged by the Customer Service Team. All faulty items returned for testing will go to the Technical Manager in Birmingham and if found faulty will be credited. If found not to be faulty then goods must either be collected from us at your own cost within 30 days or you can request that we dispose of these items in accordance with the WEEE directive.
- Should Elkay be required to arrange collection then carriage charges can be applied at our discretion