The Outdoor Illuminated Push Button Timer (IP66) provides an electronic time delay switch for lighting, heating and other power uses in outdoor environments. Ideal for use in driveways, gardens and patio areas at homes or businesses. This easy to fit and highly cost effective unit offers energy saving functionality by timing lighting, heating and other power loads off to avoid unnecessary power usage.
Featuring a backlit blue neon indicator ring to aid location in the dark, these intelligent units have the ability to latch back on to the mains power supply and reset in the event of a power cut. The unit is supplied with a surface mounted back box with knockouts on five faces, mounting screws and screw cover seals and nylon sealing washers. The back box provided must be used as this gives the IP rating and all connections to it must also be IP rated.
- IP66 rated
- 16A any load type
- Re-trigger function
- Time cancellation functions
- Blue Locator ring
- One minute countdown LED indicator
- Can be interlinked in parallel with other 3 wire Elkay outdoor timer to create multiple switching points.
- 16 Timer settings from 2 mins to 2 hours
- Recommended connections are with IP rated Cable glands, IP rated SWA glands. It is advisable to use nylon sealing washers in connections to the box (provided for your convenience).
- 3 wire (Live, switch live and neutral required)
Commonly used for:
- Outdoor patio or infrared heaters
- Outdoor Lighting
- Driveway Lighting
- Pond Pumps
- IP66 rated
- 240V a.c. / 50Hz
- 16A all load types
- CE Marked
- Complies with BS EN 60669, 60669-1, 60669-2-1, 60669-2-3.
- Power Consumption 0.65W
- Flame Retardant ABS material
- RoHS compliant