The Outdoor Push Button Timer (IP66) provides an electronic time delay switch for lighting and other power uses in outdoor environments. Ideal for use in driveways, gardens and patio areas. This easy to fit and highly cost effective unit offers energy saving functionality by timing lighting and power sources off to avoid unnecessary power usage.
Featuring a backlit blue neon indicator ring to aid location in the dark, these intelligent units have the ability to latch back on to the mains power supply and reset in the event of a power cut. The unit is supplied with a surface mounted back box with knockouts on five faces, mounting screws and screw cover seals and nylon sealing washers.
- IP66 rated
- 10A any load type
- Time cancellation functions
- Re-trigger function
- Timer settings from 2 mins to 1 hours
- Recommended connections are with IP rated Cable glands, IP rated SWA glands. It is advisable to use nylon sealing washers in connections to the box
- 3 wire (Live, Switch live and Neutral required)
- Can be retrofitted into any type of wiring circuit with a neutral
- Can be interlinked with other 550B-1 time switches
- The 550B-1 saves energy by controlling the period of time the load is on and can be retrofitted into any type of circuit with a neutral. It can be interlinked in parallel to create multiple switching points to control lighting, electric pumps and other outdoor appliances such as outdoor patio or infrared heaters.
- IP66 rated
- 240V a.c. / 50Hz
- 10A all load types
- CE Marked
- Complies with BS EN 60669-1, 60669-2-1, 60669-2-3.
- Power Consumption 0.65W (550B-1 & 550B-3)
- Flame Retardant ABS material
- RoHS compliant