The Outdoor Illuminated PIR Timer (IP66) is a fully automatic device which controls various power loads through the detection of moving body heat. If body heat is no longer detected, the time period will elapse and the load will be switched off.
An internal light sensor will keep the load switched off when sufficient ambient light is available, further increasing the energy saving potential of the PIR Timer. The unit also has an override switch. This IP66 rated intelligent unit, provides variable timing selection and incorporates an override facility. These intelligent units have the ability to latch back on to the mains power supply and reset in the event of a power cut.
Featuring a backlit blue neon indicator ring to aid location in the dark, these intelligent units have the ability to latch back on to the mains power supply and reset in the event of a power cut. The unit is supplied with a surface mounted back box with knockouts on five faces, mounting screws and screw cover seals and nylon sealing washers. The back box provided must be used as this gives the IP rating and all connections to it must also be IP rated.
- IP66 rated
- 16A any load type
- Blue locator ring
- Manual override of the Lux Level setting
- Override OFF capability
- Can be interlinked in parallel with other 3 wire Elkay outdoor timer to create multiple switching points.
- 360˚ detection utilising an elliptical beam
- 5 – 7 m detection range
- Timer settings from 2 mins to 2 hours
- Timings start from last detection
- 3 wire (Live, switch live and neutral required)
- Commonly used for lighting where there is a neutral, to control all load types such as fluorescent, resistive and LED loads
- IP66 rated
- 240V a.c. / 50Hz
- 16A all load types
- CE Marked
- Complies with BS EN 60669, 60669-1, 60669-2-1, 60669-2-3.
- Power Consumption 0.65W
- Flame Retardant ABS material
- RoHS compliant