The Outdoor Illuminated Touch Timer (IP66) offers superb functionality and energy saving features with a subtle touch activation for a wide range of outdoor use. It provides an electronic time delay switch for lighting, heating and other power uses in outdoor environments. Ideal for use in driveways, gardens and patio areas at homes or businesses. This easy to fit and highly cost effective unit offers energy saving functionality by timing lighting, heating and other power loads off to avoid unnecessary power usage.
The unit when used in outdoor environments offers increased reliability as a non-mechanical electronic unit. Knockouts on five faces, nylon washers, mounting screws and seal screw covers. Variable timing selection and a backlit blue neon indicator ring are both part of this feature-packed device. It is also suitable for multi-way applications.
- IP66 rated
- 16A any load type
- Re-trigger function
- Time cancellation functions
- Blue Locator ring
- One minute countdown LED indicator
- Can be interlinked in parallel with other 3 wire Elkay outdoor timer to create multiple switching points.
- 16 Timer settings from 2 mins to 2 hours
- Recommended connections are with IP rated Cable glands, IP rated SWA glands. It is advisable to use nylon sealing washers in connections to the box (provided for your convenience).
- 3 wire (Live, switch live and neutral required)
Commonly used for
- Outdoor patio or infrared heaters
- Outdoor Lighting
- Driveway Lighting
- Pond Pumps
- IP66 rated
- 240V a.c. / 50Hz
- 16A all load types
- CE Marked
- Complies with BS EN 60669-1, 60669-2-1, 60669-2-3.
- Power consumption 0.65W
- Flame Retardant ABS material
- RoHS compliant