The Flush Mount PIR Timer is an energy savingdevice to switch loads only when there is presence or absence detected. This PIR timer unit has been specifically designed for ceiling mounting and includes spring fixing arms for quick and easyinstallation. This compact unit is one of the smallest most discrete units available.
The PIR is a time switch designed to sense movinginfra red such as moving body heat, and activate a load or appliance for a specified time period. An internal light sensor in the switch will keep the load switched off when sufficient ambient light is available.
A green indicator LED signifies when timing has been retriggered and when the unit is in its final minute of countdown. Time control is adjustable from 30 seconds to 30 minutes and the unit features easy access to timing and lux level control without the need for removing from the ceiling.
The Elkay Ceiling Mount PIR only requires a 64mm cut out for flush mounting.
- 6A any load type
- Manual Lux for extra daylight saving control
- Time settings from 30 seconds to 30 minutes• 360o Detection
- 6 – 7 m detection range
- 3 wire with a neutral being required
- Can be interlinked with other 374C-1 PIR timers
- Can be wired with single gang switch and work as an absence detector
- 64 mm cut out
- Suitable for lighting (Instant start or hot re-strike only), heating, ventilation systems and contactor coils
- Suitable for use in all areas where timed control can help efficient energy usage. Manual Lux for extra daylight saving.
- 240V a.c. / 50Hz
- 10A any load type
- CE Marked
- Complies with BS EN 60669-1, 60669-2-1, 60669-2-3.
- Power Consumption 0.9W
- Flame Retardant ABS material
- RoHS compliant