Stylish, electronic time delay activator switch for inter-connection with any master timer control. Any combination of activator units can be wired to any master, thus giving a variety of activation functions in one area all operating from one central master (Only one master per circuit).
Activator switches must be used with an Elkay master timer from the Elkay family of switches. The activator activates the master unit and cannot be used on its own.
- 16A any load type
- 3 core – Live, Switch live and Trigger required to connect to master
- No Neutral required
- Blue Locator ring
- Must be connected to an Elkay master timer. (Only one master per circuit).
- Fits into 25mm depth back boxes
- Typical applications
- It can only be used with the master switch when multiple switches are required. Any number of activators can be used in circuit and can also replace intermediate switches.
- 240V a.c. / 50Hz
- 16A lighting load
- CE Marked
- Complies with BS EN 60669, 60669-1, 60669-2-1, 60669-2-3.
- Power Consumption 0.5W
- Flame Retardant ABS material
- RoHS compliant